Stop warnings about disk space on selected volumes?

How would I go about disabling the low disk space notification area popup for
certain volumes? I have a 1.5GB swap partition, which has swap settings on
maximum. I constantly have the low disk space notification appearing.

Is there a way to disable this warning, preferably for that specific drive?

I'm using windows XP Pro SP 2, fully updated, just in case it matters.

Download and install TweakUI:

Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP (TweakUI)

After installing, go to Start > Programs > PowerToys for Windows XP >
TweakUI. Click on "Taskbar" and uncheck "Warn when low on disk space",
then click on "apply".

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"funkyhat" wrote:

| How would I go about disabling the low disk space notification area popup for
| certain volumes? I have a 1.5GB swap partition, which has swap settings on
| maximum. I constantly have the low disk space notification appearing.
|
| Is there a way to disable this warning, preferably for that specific drive?
|
| I'm using windows XP Pro SP 2, fully updated, just in case it matters.

My computer is doing the same thing, my question is-- When I try to download
will it actually let me? Before it would stop me and say low disk space, and
cancel my downloads.