Connecting 2 wireless switches?

If you have a Linksys wireless G router connected to your cable modem
can you connecte a Linksys wireless b router to the G wirelessly???
3 answers Last reply
More about connecting wireless switches

    yes, it will work, i plug my smc wireless router into my linksys G
    works fine

    On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:04:54 GMT, njkat@eclipse.net (gene martinez)
    wrote:

    >If you have a Linksys wireless G router connected to your cable modem
    >can you connecte a Linksys wireless b router to the G wirelessly???

    No. The right answer is to use WDS (wireless distribution service).
    That means that both of your unspecified Linksys routers need to be
    the same type and support WDS protocol.

    http://www.linksysinfo.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=7

    Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
    AE6KS 831-336-2558

    Can't WIRE them together... Will the see eachother wirelessly?

    "WIlly Ci" <hsinhsin@comcast.net> wrote:

    >yes, it will work, i plug my smc wireless router into my linksys G
    >works fine
    >
    >"gene martinez" <njkat@eclipse.net> wrote in message
    >> If you have a Linksys wireless G router connected to your cable modem
    >> can you connecte a Linksys wireless b router to the G wirelessly???

Wireless Routers Linksys Wireless Networking