Control + Alt + Delete

I just recovered from a potential virus, i scanned 1554 infected with Panda
Virus Titanium 2005 and it disinfected them all. Now , whenever i press
control + alt + delete, Task manager wont open up. plz help, ill be forever
grateful if u help,

Baz

Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Baz" wrote:

| I just recovered from a potential virus, i scanned 1554 infected with Panda
| Virus Titanium 2005 and it disinfected them all. Now , whenever i press
| control + alt + delete, Task manager wont open up. plz help, ill be forever
| grateful if u help,
|
| Baz

TRENDING THREADS