Need help with explorer

I load many tabs (about 5) in my mozilla explorer. The browser becomes
unresponsive.. It used to work correctly. Any help please? It crashes many
time and I have to restart it again. I did install some new software but
everything else works correctly..

Please help.
1 answer Last reply
More about need explorer

    Support for Mozilla Software
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/#forums

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Carl" wrote:

    | I load many tabs (about 5) in my mozilla explorer. The browser becomes
    | unresponsive.. It used to work correctly. Any help please? It crashes many
    | time and I have to restart it again. I did install some new software but
    | everything else works correctly..
    |
    | Please help.

Explorer Microsoft Windows XP