Programs won't stay open

Whenever I go to add/remove programs link in control panel, it will open and
clase within seconds. This is happening on my desktop when I try to get into
properties. How can I fix this, and what process did I remove or block to
cause this? Thank you for any suggestions!!!!

Usually indicates that you have a problem with Malware. Use ALL of these
free sites to check

http://www.kephyr.com/spywarescanner/index.html?source=appvisit

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

http://www.webroot.com/