Help finding downloaded program

rogue woopa

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
how do i get that pop up with all the things i downloaded to come up the only way i can get it is to save a pic and then it pops up.

and is there any way i can get things to not save there cause i can never find them again i want to tell it where to save not having it just save ot some stupid popup

rogue woopa

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
aaahhhh wtf i downloaded some randome pic off google just to make the pop uo come back and now when i double click the visual studio 2010 link so it will prompt me to burn to a disk it dosnt do anything i right click it and "OPEN" is grayed out wtf that took me 1 hour to download do i have to do it again??

anbd if i do do it again will it actually be downloaded twice??

blablacentral

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2010
hit start and clicked downloads and its not in there everything else i downloaded is

but thats where i get confused if its in that stupid pop up does that mean its actually downloaded or is that a temporary thing

cause it had options for burning it before i shut down my computer when i had to leave.

sorry its a different name im at my cousins house and he haset to automaticly log in under his account.