Health potions? EQ2

For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
we can buy to heal us in those times of need.

I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called health or
healing...

Fleabus
Littledude
(guardians guild)
5 answers Last reply
More about health potions

    On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:15:55 GMT, "Josh Carter"
    <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:

    >For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
    >we can buy to heal us in those times of need.
    >
    >I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called health or
    >healing...

    Much like EQ1, nope or not very commonly at all. Not like they're
    really that needed, downtime is pretty damn low. Nice change from EQ1.

    Yeah, priests have magic to heal themselves. They're the only ones. :p
    And god knows they need it if they are going to try to solo.

    --
    Dark Tyger

    Sympathy for the retailer:
    http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
    "Door's to your left" -Gord

    Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/

    On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:15:55 GMT, "Josh Carter"
    <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrotC:DRIVE_E

    >For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
    >we can buy to heal us in those times of need.

    Look for high-tier food on brokers. It won't heal you in battle, but
    it will dramatixally increase your regeneration out of battle -- which
    also helps when you break the encounter and hit sprint.
    Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard
    "I've heard of this thing men call 'empathy', but I've never
    once been afflicted with it, thanks the Gods." Bruno The Bandit
    http://www.mrlizard.com

    "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
    > For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
    > we can buy to heal us in those times of need.
    >
    > I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called health or
    > healing...
    >
    > Fleabus
    > Littledude
    > (guardians guild)

    Salve and similar vials can be purchased and placed in your activatable
    slot.....you need to right click to use it IIRC so you need your inventory
    screen open.
    Before the patch they were stackable and you had to unequip and re-equip in
    order to activate them, not sure of how they work now however.

    --
    eq2.najena.Simonette
    eq2.najena.Floriana

    Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in

    > On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:15:55 GMT, "Josh Carter"
    > <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath
    >>potions we can buy to heal us in those times of need.
    >>
    >>I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called
    >>health or healing...
    >
    > Much like EQ1, nope or not very commonly at all. Not like they're
    > really that needed, downtime is pretty damn low. Nice change from EQ1.
    >
    > Yeah, priests have magic to heal themselves. They're the only ones. :p
    > And god knows they need it if they are going to try to solo.

    Healing is overrated, I prefer to avoid the damage entirely to begin
    with. :b

    --
    On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

    On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
    Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 19 Scholar

    "Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
    > For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
    > we can buy to heal us in those times of need.
    >
    > I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called health or
    > healing...
    >
    > Fleabus
    > Littledude
    > (guardians guild)

    My thoughts exactly all the potions seem to do is cost me money often with
    no effect trying to find a health one.

    Personally I like health potions as a back up and for occasional big mob
    attempts. No health potions does make soloing harder but I suppose they have
    their flaws ie one could end up reliant on them but I suppose there are ways
    of restricting them.

    ATB
    Grimchrim

Health Games Video Games