Health potions? EQ2

Last response: in Video Games
January 9, 2005 11:15:55 PM

For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
we can buy to heal us in those times of need.

I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called health or
healing...

Fleabus
Littledude
(guardians guild)

More about : health potions eq2

Anonymous
January 9, 2005 11:15:56 PM

On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:15:55 GMT, "Josh Carter"
<josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:

>For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
>we can buy to heal us in those times of need.
>
>I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called health or
>healing...

Much like EQ1, nope or not very commonly at all. Not like they're
really that needed, downtime is pretty damn low. Nice change from EQ1.

Yeah, priests have magic to heal themselves. They're the only ones. :p
And god knows they need it if they are going to try to solo.

--
Dark Tyger

Sympathy for the retailer:
http://www.actsofgord.com/index.html
"Door's to your left" -Gord

Protect free speech: http://stopfcc.com/

<josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrotC:D RIVE_E

>For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
>we can buy to heal us in those times of need.

Look for high-tier food on brokers. It won't heal you in battle, but
it will dramatixally increase your regeneration out of battle -- which
also helps when you break the encounter and hit sprint.
Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard
"I've heard of this thing men call 'empathy', but I've never
once been afflicted with it, thanks the Gods." Bruno The Bandit
http://www.mrlizard.com
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 10, 2005 1:16:06 AM

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
> For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
> we can buy to heal us in those times of need.
>
> I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called health or
> healing...
>
> Fleabus
> Littledude
> (guardians guild)

Salve and similar vials can be purchased and placed in your activatable
slot.....you need to right click to use it IIRC so you need your inventory
screen open.
Before the patch they were stackable and you had to unequip and re-equip in
order to activate them, not sure of how they work now however.

--
eq2.najena.Simonette
eq2.najena.Floriana

Dark Tyger <darktiger@somewhere.net> wrote in

> On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 20:15:55 GMT, "Josh Carter"
> <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote:
>
>>For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath
>>potions we can buy to heal us in those times of need.
>>
>>I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called
>>health or healing...
>
> Much like EQ1, nope or not very commonly at all. Not like they're
> really that needed, downtime is pretty damn low. Nice change from EQ1.
>
> Yeah, priests have magic to heal themselves. They're the only ones. :p
> And god knows they need it if they are going to try to solo.

Healing is overrated, I prefer to avoid the damage entirely to begin
with. :b

--
On Erollisi Marr in <Sanctuary of Marr>

On Steamfont in <Insanity Plea>
Graeme, 21 Dwarven Mystic, 19 Scholar
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 2:06:38 AM

"Josh Carter" <josh_carter@yahooooooooo.com> wrote in message
> For us tanks, without the magic to heal ourselves, are there heath potions
> we can buy to heal us in those times of need.
>
> I have checked the potions in the shops and don't see one called health or
> healing...
>
> Fleabus
> Littledude
> (guardians guild)

My thoughts exactly all the potions seem to do is cost me money often with
no effect trying to find a health one.

Personally I like health potions as a back up and for occasional big mob
attempts. No health potions does make soloing harder but I suppose they have
their flaws ie one could end up reliant on them but I suppose there are ways
of restricting them.

ATB
Grimchrim
!