Clean Registry

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Although I have several spyware programs, I can't seem to get my system clean
of certain spyware links, which are apparently in my system's registry. Can
anyone tell me how I can safely clean my registry without any major problems?

Thank you!

You may wish to try System Mechanic:
http://www.iolo.com/sm/download.cfm

--