Serial cable for LG VX6100 phone?

Archived from groups: sci.electronics.misc,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Does anyone know where I can get a serial cable (NOT USB) for my LG VX6100
cell phone?

Thanks.

Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about serial cable vx6100 phone
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.verizon,sci.electronics.misc (More info?)

    On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:59:10 UTC, scott@mit.edu (Scott Ehrlich) wrote:

    > Does anyone know where I can get a serial cable (NOT USB) for my LG VX6100
    > cell phone?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Scott

    Search for "LG Original Serial Data Cable". PN SGDY0007301

    I was looking for one for LG VX3200, but think this one also works on
    the 6100. Check to be sure.

    They are available at several different cell accessory providers,
    including www.discountcell.com.

Verizon LG Cable Internet Service Providers