HElp windows at high risk ?????

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010
its all started after i downloaded trailer clip windows eset smart security says these site is block so anti viruse need to delete these virus i let it serach and after completed eset said these can't be deleted (do u want to scan with multi anti virus online so i did the scan and download program and after i opend i found these

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/9676/38840779.png

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/517/54831587.jpg

after what happend every time i open windows i see this

so i manage to creat another account so i can see my computer

and i serached for these programe in application data and deleted it but it seems not every thing work as it should now i have problem with internet explorer and every time i need to download something it wont let me and internet explorer x86 not work but x64 work but can't let me download any thing

i need fast help and thanks

note after what happen i deleted eset and installed spyware doctor but problem did'nt fix after that i deleted spayware doctor and downloaded norton 360 but after that internet exploer did'nt let me update it it say error connection but my connection is working 100% and it work on x64 ie but it won't let me download after i installed norton and after all of these i was try to download bitdefender but same (error connection )

another note

i tried to do system restor and the worest thing there is no restor point at all
but i remember i did restor point but i don't find it and also tried firefox but all the same
soo any body has expriance please help and thanks

sky12

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2010

well i did try that but no error found and there is no restor point
but i 'm sure i did restor point i don't know why it did'nt appear

well i did try that too but it's not working well picture will speak for me see it

that's the x86 internet explorer and first time i open it says (programe stoped woking ) after that it did'nt work
88887652.jpg

see what i mean now ??
19762323.jpg

i opened the site on x64 IE but not every thing working as it should
19762323.jpg

22473595.jpg

TRENDING THREADS