adding wired router/print server into wireless network

I have 4 computers on my Linksys wireless network and I want to be able
to share my printer wirelessly. I have a D-link wired router with built
in print server. Is there any way I can hook the D-link router to the
Linksys WRT54G, turn off DHCP, and just use it as a print server? If
not does anyone know of a cheap solution for a print server? Thanks!

Aaron
1 answer Last reply
More about adding wired router print server wireless network

    "copytekk" <aflexer@gmail.com> wrote in news:1124854361.345913.14130
    @g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

    > I have 4 computers on my Linksys wireless network and I want to be able
    > to share my printer wirelessly. I have a D-link wired router with built
    > in print server. Is there any way I can hook the D-link router to the
    > Linksys WRT54G, turn off DHCP, and just use it as a print server? If
    > not does anyone know of a cheap solution for a print server? Thanks!
    >
    > Aaron

    Well, if it doesn't work for you you can get a Cables To Go print server it
    works like a champ. I got it for about $40 big ones at the time.

    Long version

    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/search.asp?
    keywords=print+server&image1.x=6&image1.y=9

    Short version

    http://tinyurl.com/7rlro

    You can select from the drop down list to select by manufacture.

    Duane :)

Routers Wireless Network Servers Wireless Networking