Spell Lists / Tradeskill Profession

I can't find a site out there that has 20+ spell lists and descriptions of
spells. Anybody know of one?

Also, is it possible to change tradeskill professions once chosen or are we
stuck with them forever?

Thanks :)

Dreanna
Lvl 20 Conjurer

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:55:23 -0500, "Connie"
<connietescar@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I can't find a site out there that has 20+ spell lists and descriptions of
>spells. Anybody know of one?

http://www.clanwhitestorm.com/eq2info/ has an abreviated description
of the spells but seems to have a complete list.

>Also, is it possible to change tradeskill professions once chosen or are we
>stuck with them forever?

Nope. You are stuck with your choice.

--
Wulfbones Gnome Cleric Qeynos Antonia Bayle
Wulfrunner Gnome Predator Qeynos Antonia Bayle

Wulfbones

"Connie" <connietescar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> By the way, this is for EQ2.
>
> Dreanna

eq2.gamergod.com has a good listing of the spells by each class.

Once you have chosen a path, I believe you are stuck with it.

--
eq2.najena.Simonette
eq2.najena.Floriana