>>Local user's Temp folder<<

Are the things kept in this folder needed or would it be NO problem emptying
thiis folder? C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local Settings\Temp
THANX N ADVANCE. The Rookie/Wayne B.
1 answer Last reply
More about local user temp folder

    In news:054FFBB1-725A-4437-9758-64FCE6AF4920@microsoft.com,
    MrCmosDriver <MrCmosDriver@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Are the things kept in this folder needed or would it be NO problem
    > emptying thiis folder? C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local
    > Settings\Temp THANX N ADVANCE. The Rookie/Wayne B.

    I've been deleting the content of that folder on a semi-regular basis for a
    long time. No harmful effects yet. *grins* Really, it's safe to delete the
    content and the subfolders within it.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Microsoft Windows XP