>>Local user's Temp folder<<

May 27, 2005 11:44:08 AM

Are the things kept in this folder needed or would it be NO problem emptying
thiis folder? C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local Settings\Temp
THANX N ADVANCE. The Rookie/Wayne B.

More about : local user temp folder

May 27, 2005 2:51:56 PM

In news:054FFBB1-725A-4437-9758-64FCE6AF4920@microsoft.com,
MrCmosDriver <MrCmosDriver@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Are the things kept in this folder needed or would it be NO problem
> emptying thiis folder? C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local
> Settings\Temp THANX N ADVANCE. The Rookie/Wayne B.

I've been deleting the content of that folder on a semi-regular basis for a
long time. No harmful effects yet. *grins* Really, it's safe to delete the
content and the subfolders within it.

Galen

Sherlock Holmes