I am trying to Partition my C drive and I get this message

my command is

Create partition primary [offset] [noerr]

Message is

The arguments you specified for this command are not valid

Any ideas?

Thanks

Mike

On Fri, 27 May 2005 15:32:01 -0700, "kiwimike"
<kiwimike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am trying to Partition my C drive and I get this message
>
>my command is
>
>Create partition primary [offset] [noerr]
>
>Message is
>
>The arguments you specified for this command are not valid
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Thanks
>
>Mike
Use diskmgmt.msc. It's easier.

Dave

Only a third-party partitioning program can be used to resize
partitions on a drive that currently has Windows XP installed.

Partition Magic 8
http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"kiwimike" wrote:

| I am trying to Partition my C drive and I get this message
|
| my command is
|
| Create partition primary [offset] [noerr]
|
| Message is
|
| The arguments you specified for this command are not valid
|
| Any ideas?
|
| Thanks
|
| Mike

You can edit C: drive by typing:DiskPart In recovery.