  • Data Recovery
  • DVD
  • Windows XP
May 28, 2005 8:36:05 AM

Everytime(i've tried at least 5)I try to create a recovery disc for my HP
M1270n.The process ennds at the very end of the first DVD and fails
verification.Is there a way to stop yhr verification process.BTW I've tried
several brands of media too.

More about : recovery dvd fails verification

Anonymous
May 29, 2005 8:55:12 PM

HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - Creating Recovery CDs and DVDs Using Recovery Creator Software
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&lang=...

"Some versions of the HP Recovery CD Creator software will not work
with certain discs (like DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, or Dual Layer DVD discs)."

Obtaining HP Recovery CDs
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=710...

--
Carey Frisch