Recovery DVD Fails During Verification

Everytime(i've tried at least 5)I try to create a recovery disc for my HP
M1270n.The process ennds at the very end of the first DVD and fails
verification.Is there a way to stop yhr verification process.BTW I've tried
several brands of media too.
1 answer Last reply
More about recovery fails verification

    HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - Creating Recovery CDs and DVDs Using Recovery Creator Software
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&lang=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=71013&docname=bph08097

    "Some versions of the HP Recovery CD Creator software will not work
    with certain discs (like DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, or Dual Layer DVD discs)."

    Obtaining HP Recovery CDs
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?product=71013&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=bph07143

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Taxi Driver" wrote:

    | Everytime(i've tried at least 5)I try to create a recovery disc for my HP
    | M1270n.The process ennds at the very end of the first DVD and fails
    | verification.Is there a way to stop yhr verification process.BTW I've tried
    | several brands of media too.

Data Recovery DVD Windows XP