Ever since i updated my drivers for my Gpu I have in games like : fallout new Vegas , Skyrim, battlefield 3, been seeing a weird flickering overlayed texture on objects far away and texture transparency at close range.
I have tried re-installing drivers , disabling all graphical features for the game ei: anti aliasing
1. Go to your steam directory and go to Skyrim IV and then click on properties. Go to disable Visual themes.
2. Make sure the game is patched to the latest version.
3. make sure in AMD Vision Engine Control Centre or ATi Catalyst that your 3D Settings aren't overriding your game.
4. Use in-game anti-aliasing or FXAA, in the Skyrim Launcher Options.
5. Check that your CPU overclock is stable.