I am trying to clear my system but when I load the sony recovery disc I
get the message:

Run-time error '-2147024894 (80070002)'
HKCU\ControlPanel\International\sLanguage

and the disc won't load.

please help

--
jeaniejean

8007 means the other 4 numbers is a Windows error code (if it's anything
other than 8007nnnn then it's component specific error and can only be
looked up if the author of that component has published a list of error
codes for that component).

Type in a command prompt

net helpmsg 2
Which says

C:\Program Files\Support Tools>net helpmsg 2

I'm not sure why you have a registry path in the error. Possibly the locale
(*.nls files) file.