Compaq is EVIL, they sell PCs from hell ! ! ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,can.ai,alt.evil (More info?)

Compaq is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

If you like Compaq, you will lose your soul to be damned
for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
for all eternity.

So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.

Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
prevent Armageddon.

Compaq is EVIL, buying their PCs is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
witches like Compaq.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,can.ai,alt.evil (More info?)

Well, I ain't the devil, but I've rode with him aways. He was using a
Packard Bell to get on line through AOL as I recall. He seemed to be
checking his Yahoo! Group and Hotmail accounts while sending out a passel of
emails through Netcom to Usenet.

KC

"Harlan Osier" <maya_egg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Compaq is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Compaq, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Compaq is EVIL, buying their PCs is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Compaq.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

deep

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,can.ai,alt.evil (More info?)

Then I must the devil incarnate...

BOO!

Deep

"Harlan Osier" <maya_egg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Compaq is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Compaq, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Compaq is EVIL, buying their PCs is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Compaq.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

Larry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,can.ai,alt.evil (More info?)

damn must be a long weekend for some. LOL me too if i,m replying to this.
"Harlan Osier" <maya_egg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Compaq is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Compaq, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Compaq is EVIL, buying their PCs is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Compaq.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

hh

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq,can.ai,alt.evil (More info?)

Uh, whatever you're smokin', got any more of it????
HH

"Harlan Osier" <maya_egg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Compaq is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Compaq, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Compaq is EVIL, buying their PCs is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Compaq.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

euclid

I've had good luck with my Compaq purchased from Walmart last summer. The
first one didn't work right so I had to take it back and trade it, which
Walmart was happy to do. If you got a lemon, you should do likewise. A lot
of the cheap stuff from Walmart, Sears, Kmart, etc doesn't work right out of
the box, because quality control is expensive. The consumer becomes the
quality control element of the new equation. Again, when something doesn't
work right, take it back to the store and trade it or get your money back.
That's why they have such liberal return policies. They know beforehand that
half of those things won't work right, but that only about 10% will bother
to bring them back, so they make money in the process.
-E

"Harlan Osier" <maya_egg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Compaq is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
> souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.
>
> If you like Compaq, you will lose your soul to be damned
> for eternal torment in hell.Demons and devils will feast on your soul
> for all eternity.
>
> So stop supporting this evil now to save your soul.
>
> Or the holy inquisition will come for you and burn your flesh to save
> your soul, because the devil must not collect more souls or nobody can
> prevent Armageddon.
>
> Compaq is EVIL, buying their PCs is BLASPHEMY , only heretics and
> witches like Compaq.And heretics and witches shall BURN !

TR

On 10 Jul 2004 20:05:55 -0700, maya_egg@hotmail.com (Harlan Osier)
wrote:

>Compaq is EVIL, it's the work of the devil, made to collect your
>souls and to turn you into brainless slaves of hell.

Sorry, but the Great Forked One changed to Gateway first of the year.

Regards,