LG VX6100 data cable, etc

How useful is the mobile kit for this phone?

What I want to do, to start, is to download some of the pictures I've taken
into my pc. Wondering if it is just easier to just buy the USB data cable
and driver cd off Ebay for like 6$

Thanks,
Wally
2 answers Last reply
More about vx6100 data cable

    Walter Cohen <w_cohen@hotmail.com> spewed:

    Do that, then go here: www.bitpim.org

    --
    The Toe Pages: http://www.rubbertoe.com
    Freshly Redesigned! New Low-Tech Appeal!

    you don't need the MOK for picture transfer
    Bitpim and a USB to serial conversion cable are all you need

Verizon Internet Service Providers