LG VX6100 data cable, etc

Last response: in Network Providers
January 13, 2005 11:01:29 PM

How useful is the mobile kit for this phone?

What I want to do, to start, is to download some of the pictures I've taken
into my pc. Wondering if it is just easier to just buy the USB data cable
and driver cd off Ebay for like 6$

Thanks,
Wally

More about : vx6100 data cable

Anonymous
January 14, 2005 7:03:36 PM

Walter Cohen <w_cohen@hotmail.com> spewed:

Do that, then go here: www.bitpim.org

--
The Toe Pages: http://www.rubbertoe.com
Freshly Redesigned! New Low-Tech Appeal!

you don't need the MOK for picture transfer
Bitpim and a USB to serial conversion cable are all you need
!