windows xp cannot open this file.

Anyone out there who can help with an error at boot up?
I recently downloaded Trojan Remover & after it scanned & fixed
whatever, I start my pc & before I can get to my desktop an error box
pops up.

Windows cannot open this file: pzndl
To open this file windows needs to know what program created it.
Windows can go online to look it up automatically or you can manually
select from a list of programs on your pc.

Then I get 3 choices:
1. use web service to find the program
2. select from a list
3. cancel

Since I have know idea what I have done to cause this I click cancel &
it goes right to my desktop.

I have got rid of Trojan Remover so I have know idea what it did or how
to stop this error.
Thanks for any help out there. :)
feel free to send email

--
Robin2

Robin2 <Robin2.1puhij@pcbanter.net> wrote:

>Anyone out there who can help with an error at boot up?
>I recently downloaded Trojan Remover & after it scanned & fixed
>whatever, I start my pc & before I can get to my desktop an error box
>pops up.
>
>Windows cannot open this file: pzndl

The file may belong to the Trojan, so that the remover wiped out the
software but not the link to load it. Remove PZNDL from your startup
settings.
"How to Modify the List of Programs that Run When You Start Windows
XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314488)

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233