Quest of the Torn Piece of Fabric Part One

In Felwithe, High Guard Ivyleaf (on main bridge in Felwithe) asks for help
in the search for Princess Firiona. You have to turn in four Torn Pieces of
Fabric.

1. Greater Faydark -1870, -2100 outside of Felwithe
2. Greater Faydark -1865, 966 path to Butcherblock
3. Butcherblock -880, 56 just north of the T-Junction
4. Buctherblock 2233, 300 southwest of the Entrance to Kaladim

Ivyleaf gives you a bag to take to Tailor Charlene.

Tailor Charlene 400, -900 in Fel B

Charlene tells you to take a note to the baker

Serenica Greenfinger 140, -450 Fel A.

Serenica gives you a note to take to Ivyleaf, who gives you a Drape of
Firiona

Drape of Firiona
Lore item
Shoulders
AC 12
Dex 7
Wis 7
Int 7
Agi 7
HP 45
Mana 40
End 50
Fire 7
Cold 7
Magic 7
Require lvl 40
All classes and races

Transrook 39 Ranger
Quiller 28 Cleric
Drinal

"Thomas Houseman"
<thomashousemanHADTOPUTTHISHERETOSTOPTHESWENVIRUS@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:34lm1aF4ca2i0U1@individual.net...
> Why part one....
>
> T.

Because there is mention of a reward of a jewel at the start of the quest.
Also the NPC ask you to come back if you find new info at the end of the
quest.

Transrook 39 Ranger
Quiller 28 Cleric
Drinal

"Transrook" <transrook@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Thomas Houseman"
> <thomashousemanHADTOPUTTHISHERETOSTOPTHESWENVIRUS@hotmail.com> wrote in
> message news:34lm1aF4ca2i0U1@individual.net...
> > Why part one....
> >
> > T.
> >

> Because there is mention of a reward of a jewel at the start of the quest.
> Also the NPC ask you to come back if you find new info at the end of the
> quest.
>
> Transrook 39 Ranger
> Quiller 28 Cleric
> Drinal

This is for the The Kidnapping of Firiona Vie Quest which starts in
Butcherblock Mountains.

Sedce Frozentears
65 Shaman Terris Thule

"Sedce Frozentears" <fadedwings@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> "Transrook" <transrook@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Thomas Houseman"
> > <thomashousemanHADTOPUTTHISHERETOSTOPTHESWENVIRUS@hotmail.com> wrote in
> > message news:34lm1aF4ca2i0U1@individual.net...
> > > Why part one....
> > >
> > > T.
> > >

> > Because there is mention of a reward of a jewel at the start of the
quest.
> > Also the NPC ask you to come back if you find new info at the end of the
> > quest.
> >
> > Transrook 39 Ranger
> > Quiller 28 Cleric
> > Drinal
> >

> This is for the The Kidnapping of Firiona Vie Quest which starts in
> Butcherblock Mountains.
>

> Sedce Frozentears
> 65 Shaman Terris Thule

as an added note if anyone could tell me where abouts in Butcherblock to
find Fergus Stonetosser let me know, I'm figuring he's near the docks but I
couldn't find him with my shaman, nor with a tracker. So if anyone knows if
he's on a timer now or anything let me know please.
Or if you have a loc for him even.

Sedce Frozentears