scheduled tasks : play song at 11.00

Hello,

I am interested in scheduled tasks of any form.

specifically what i want is to play a song at 11.00

with windows media player (i know how to start that) but i want
a specific file (song) to play.

i will have to use wmp command line options i think but how to do that
is my question.

Thanks

TL

--
dorusone
dorusone's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1644

dorusone <dorusone.1pvl4v@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote:

>I am interested in scheduled tasks of any form.
>specifically what i want is to play a song at 11.00
>with windows media player (i know how to start that) but i want
>a specific file (song) to play.

Modify the command-line for the Scheduled Task so that it points to
the file to play. If the file type is associated to WMP, the player
will then open automatically with the file.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233