Dumping Wallpaper in 6100LG?

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

So far I've not seen any way in the menu items. What is the secret?
Thanks.
--
Rich "Doc" Colley

mailto: pc-dc-doc@nospam.comcast.net

i'm not sure what you mean

if you mean removing/deleteing the images on the phone that came with
it..

NOT possible, cannot do

they are in the phones 'flash rom' the operating system

Doc wrote:
> So far I've not seen any way in the menu items. What is the secret?
> Thanks.
> --
> Rich "Doc" Colley
>
> mailto: pc-dc-doc@nospam.comcast.net

Doc

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2003

Understand that.
Was THINKING that removing the 'wallpaper', like sports and all those
others would ENHANCE the battery life. SO, next step is get a better
BATTERY. I've deleted the image gallery, hate stuff like that, just
wanted a flat blue background.

For our 6100's, what is the BEST EXTENDED life battery? Many thanks.

The Wiz typed this: