Rotating a Video

Jim

How can I rotate (90 degrees) a video? The format is MPEG.

I have received a video from my son who is overseas. It was apparently
filmed by someone who had the camera "on it's side". The picture quality is
okay (viewable) but I have to tilt my head to see it. Is there some way to
rotate the video?

Thank you.

Jim

Some video adapter utilities allow you to rotate the screen display.
Open Control Panel and look for a graphics utility and a setting to
change rotation.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User