Strange problem with backup utility

Hey folks, I'm a newbie to this forum and I've a strange problem with
the Win XP Pro Backup utility. I was fortunate enough to get this
intact with my notebook purchase from ChemUSA and did run the utility a
couple of times. But all of a sudden a couple of days back, after I'd
opened the application, chosen the files and media in the wizard,
clicked "start backup" and voila- xp shouts back: "the back up utility
has encountered a problem and needs to close". This happens repeatedly
even after rebooting. I'm not an iota sure why this happens.. Any
ideas, guys on working around the problem?? Thanx.

XPCharged?

--
XPCharged!!Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Take a look at this thread