Closed Solved

I bought gta 4 in 2010. that time, my system was old and i did not install it. n

I bought gta 4 in 2010. that time, my system was old and i did not install it. now i have good laptop and i installed gta 4. i have a problem. only people, street lights and cars can be seen. no roads, buildings,etc., something light blue colooured can be seen. when i play, it looks like player, cars cars are in air. please help me quickly.
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bought 2010 time system install
  1. Have you tried updating GPU drivers?
    Re-installing the game?
    Patching the game?
  2. What are the specs of your laptop?

Is your game patched to the latest 1.0.7.0 version?
  3. most likely your laptop is not as good as you hope it to be. GTA4 is poorly optimised for PC so it will give even the best hardware hard time running it.
  4. as all above said... its likley your laptop , although seems good isnt up to gta 4. chances are it will play a lot of other stuff, just not gta...
    although if you use the 1.2 and 1.4 patches you may get it working... but you will tahve to set everything to minimum.
  5. but i played nfs hot pursuit 2010 and the run. both worked very good in my laptop.
  6. vikram prasad said:
    but i played nfs hot pursuit 2010 and the run. both worked very good in my laptop.

GTA IV isn't like ' Hot pursuit 2010' or 'The Run'.
    Like we mentioned, GTA IV is really a poorly coded game, and even high end systems can't run it maxed out at solid 60 FPS.

Also, did you try my suggestion of patching the game to the latest version.
  7. i downloaded patch version 1.0.7.0. after installing it. i tried normally(inserting disc 1),but game did not start. i downloaded crack file and tried to start with "launch gta 4" something. then it showed me "ordinal 5367 not found in (something xlive.dll)
  8. Best answer
    why did you download a crack if you have a legal copy of the game?
  9. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
  10. Best answer selected by mousemonkey.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Laptops Cars Light Video Games