Fixing user problems

June 3, 2005 4:46:02 PM

Is there no way for a domain admin to login as a user. I keep having to ask
the user to give me his password when I need to go fix a bunch of stuff on
thier computers. I should never have to know thier password.

In need of the Unix su command for Windows.

More about : fixing user problems

Anonymous
June 3, 2005 9:07:53 PM

Hi *rvezie* :

> Is there no way for a domain admin to login as a user. I keep having to ask
> the user to give me his password when I need to go fix a bunch of stuff on
> thier computers. I should never have to know thier password.
>
> In need of the Unix su command for Windows.

You can try SuperExec from Jean-Claude Bellamy[MVP W Server]
http://www.bellamyjc.net/fr/superexec.html

Works with XP home, XP Pro,W2000 Server, W2000 Pro, W Server 2003.

At the installation choose "English".

:)
--
Claude LaFrenière [MVP] :-)

«My Principal Design Was To Inform, Not To Amuse Thee.»
Lemuel Gulliver, The Travels (IV:12)
http://climenole.serendipia.net