Fixing user problems

Is there no way for a domain admin to login as a user. I keep having to ask
the user to give me his password when I need to go fix a bunch of stuff on
thier computers. I should never have to know thier password.

In need of the Unix su command for Windows.
1 answer Last reply
More about fixing user problems

    Hi *rvezie* :

    > Is there no way for a domain admin to login as a user. I keep having to ask
    > the user to give me his password when I need to go fix a bunch of stuff on
    > thier computers. I should never have to know thier password.
    >
    > In need of the Unix su command for Windows.

    You can try SuperExec from Jean-Claude Bellamy[MVP W Server]
    http://www.bellamyjc.net/fr/superexec.html

    Works with XP home, XP Pro,W2000 Server, W2000 Pro, W Server 2003.

    At the installation choose "English".

    :)
    --
    Claude LaFrenière [MVP] :-)

    «My Principal Design Was To Inform, Not To Amuse Thee.»
    Lemuel Gulliver, The Travels (IV:12)
    http://climenole.serendipia.net

Windows XP