Backup Storage with Multiple CDs

How can I backup all my files & folders using multiple CDs with "Backup &
Restore Wizard" from System Tools? I did the Backup, but when it comes time
to copy to: DVD-CD-RW Drive (D), it says that the CD only holds 650 MB & I
need 6.12 GB. I just want to be able to switch CD when it is full & insert
another blank one to continue. How do I proceed?
1 answer Last reply
More about backup storage multiple

    Bonjour *Lost & Found* :

    > How can I backup all my files & folders using multiple CDs with "Backup &
    > Restore Wizard" from System Tools? I did the Backup, but when it comes time
    > to copy to: DVD-CD-RW Drive (D), it says that the CD only holds 650 MB & I
    > need 6.12 GB. I just want to be able to switch CD when it is full & insert
    > another blank one to continue. How do I proceed?

    NTbackup can't backup to CDs by (stupid) design:

    Windows Backup Does Not Back Up to CD-R, CD-RW, or DVD-R Devices
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315255

    also:
    Windows XP Backup Made Easy
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/learnmore/bott_03july14.mspx

    You can try Cobian Backup (Free):
    http://www.cobian.se/

    or buy a tape backup... (Thanks M$)

    :)
    --
    Claude LaFrenière [MVP] :-)

    «My Principal Design Was To Inform, Not To Amuse Thee.»
    Lemuel Gulliver, The Travels (IV:12)
    http://climenole.serendipia.net

Backup Storage CD-Rom Windows XP