Re. VX 6100--why are messages no longer available here?

Last response: in Network Providers
January 15, 2005 1:55:42 AM

I am trying to find out things about this phone to compare with other LGs
but all the messages are no longer available--why?

Thanks,

Janie

More about : 6100 messages longer

Anonymous
January 15, 2005 1:55:43 AM

Janie Collins wrote:
> I am trying to find out things about this phone to compare with other
> LGs but all the messages are no longer available--why?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Janie

Where is "here" for you? The messages on usenet are saved on the local news
servers for a length of time determined by the ISP, and then deleted to make
room for new ones.

You can always go to one of the news archive servers, and see (almost) every
message on every group from day 1 (try www.google.com)
Anonymous
January 15, 2005 3:59:03 AM

Thanks, "here" for me is the only thing I know to click-on (subscribe to)
from my outlook express. I thought maybe there was a problem with the 6100
and "a higher-up" had deleted everything relating to the 6100--must simply
be coincidental.

Janie

!