When I start Microsoft Outlook the floppydisk starts too

How do I manage to stop the floppydisk to start when I start Microsoft Outlook.
How do I find out to delete this function?
I have deaktive the floppy but that is not a good solution.
Can anyone help me?
Have WindowsXP Home Edition and Office 2003 for studens and teacher.

Hi Candela,

You may want to post this to one of the Outlook newsgroups.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney MS-MVP Shell/User

candela wrote:
> How do I manage to stop the floppydisk to start when I
> start Microsoft Outlook. How do I find out to delete this
> function?
> I have deaktive the floppy but that is not a good
> solution.
> Can anyone help me?
> Have WindowsXP Home Edition and Office 2003 for studens
> and teacher.

Dear Benny

Would you please give me the adress.

Best regards