Monitoring threads using WPM

The Windows Performance Monitor (WPM ) lists many (at least 10) instances of
threads when I run a simple Java program that merely creates 2 simple
threads. The IDs of the Java thread instances displayed in the WPM give me
no clue as to which instances of the threads correspond to my main program
and the two threads it creates. Any suggestions on how to determine which
instance of threads listed in the WPM are the threads that I programmatically
created?

Thanks.
Rhodie

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

try running processexplorer from www.sysinternals.com

--
aaron
A+,NET+,MCSE 2K/2K3,CNA,CCNA
"Rhodie" <Rhodie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The Windows Performance Monitor (WPM ) lists many (at least 10) instances
> of
> threads when I run a simple Java program that merely creates 2 simple
> threads. The IDs of the Java thread instances displayed in the WPM give me
> no clue as to which instances of the threads correspond to my main program
> and the two threads it creates. Any suggestions on how to determine which
> instance of threads listed in the WPM are the threads that I
> programmatically
> created?
>
> Thanks.
> Rhodie