Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hopefully someone can help me with this. I have 100 XP Pro desktops. None of
them have local users. I want to schedule 50 of them to reboot one day and
the other 50 to reboot on another day. I cannot schedule tasks on the PC's
due to AD policies in place.

Maybe use this script to execute the one below.
http://cwashington.netreach.net/depo/view.asp?Index=490&ScriptType=vbscript

strComputer = "nard-88t7q11"
Set objWMIService = GetObject("winmgmts:" _
& "{impersonationLevel=impersonate,(Shutdown)}!\\" & strComputer &
"\root\cimv2")
Set colOperatingSystems = objWMIService.ExecQuery _
("Select * from Win32_OperatingSystem")
For Each objOperatingSystem in colOperatingSystems
ObjOperatingSystem.Win32Shutdown(6)
Next

--
Regards,