Sign in with
Your question

Based on peoples opinions which is better NFS World or Hot Pursuit

Last response: in Video Games

Which is more enjoyable to play; Need for Speed :World or :Hot Pursuit?

Total: 0 vote

• Need for Speed World
  • 0 %
  • Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
  • 0 %
January 28, 2012 9:12:24 PM

In terms of functions, game modes, graphics, enjoyment, which game would you suggest would be better to play; Need for Speed World or Need for Speed Hot Pursuit? Are there any other latest need for speed games (2007 upwards) that are similar to NFS World regarding cop pursuits, free roam, and a game world? I know NFS World is free, I have spent £11 on a few cars, but i was thinking Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, tell me whether I would have been better of getting that game. On casting a vote suggest which game you prefer to play.
January 29, 2012 5:27:41 PM

I'd rather play Hot Pursuit, but I am not into online racing anyways. So that's just me.

And by the way, poll's not working.
January 29, 2012 5:38:11 PM

I don't know how to do polls, can you play online with Hot Pursuit? Are there the same game modes? Which games has more tracks to play around with. i think the graphics on Hot Pursuit look better than Need For Speed World, would you agree, and you also get a front mirror on Hot Pursuit? Hot Pursuit really looks like a 256mb minimum graphics game whereas World really looks like a 128mb, would you agree, even though World states a minimum of 256mb?
January 21, 2014 11:46:02 AM

Mate, its NFS World by far. Awesome customization options, very easy to get into but hard to master, crazy amount of cars to get, plus regular updates. I think the only problem with it is that its EA; they almost force you to spend on the game but the things you can get are AMAZING. don't even mention Hot Pursuit to me anymore.
!