Who has cut there own window in there case?

zanzubaa

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2005
I'm about to order a case for my new comp, the CoolerMaster WaveMaster Blue. Trouble is I cannot find this funky case anywhere with a window! Can anyone recommend a good way of cutting my own? Bare in mind the case cost me £120 lol

Auburn9698

Champion
Most popular method around here may be the good ole Dremel tool.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops." -- Marquis Weeks, TB, U. of Virginia

zanzubaa

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2005
Ummm, yeah I got a dremel. Im guessing u could use those little blade cutters to do most of the work then the sanders to finish and do the rounded endges. I wouldnt feel confident cutting into my case though coz u obly have one chance to get it right.

what would b cool is if I could get my hands on a blue gaskit to go around the cut endge. It would look more pro and provide a rubber seal between the ali case and the glass. Will have a look for 1.

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
There are lots of windows avaliable for the regular wavemaster. Why not get it instead if you want a window? It is cheaper.

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>

Auburn9698

Champion
No guts, no glory.

Damn, did I just use that word to describe a case window? Sorry, I must leave now. I feel dirty. Good luck, and enjoy.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops." -- Marquis Weeks, TB, U. of Virginia