1394 Connection in winxp

What does the 1394 connection in winxp suppose to do ?? I ran cat5 out to a
workshop to be able to network a computer and came across this option in the
network connections window.

It would not work for me but the LAN connection did ??

Please advise,

Thanks...
1 answer Last reply
More about 1394 connection winxp

    Using IEEE 1394 (FireWire) Devices with Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310433

    Description of 1394 Connection in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307736

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Ray" wrote:

    | What does the 1394 connection in winxp suppose to do ?? I ran cat5 out to a
    | workshop to be able to network a computer and came across this option in the
    | network connections window.
    |
    | It would not work for me but the LAN connection did ??
    |
    | Please advise,
    |
    | Thanks...

Connection Microsoft Windows XP