Presario 1685 antivirus removal

I just restored my system with the Quick Restore CD. I need to uninstall
the Network Associates (Mcafee) Antivirus. Does anybody know how I can do
this? It does not show up in my Add/Remove programs.

Thank you,

Robert
rlking@sprintmail.com

hh

Go here and download and install this McAfee update. It will give you an
uninstall via Add/Remove programs in Control Panel:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?product=95227&lang=en&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&os=20&softwareitem=33312

HH