System restore failure

I am running windows xp home spak 1. I tried to use system restore for the
last 20 system points on my list. ever one ends with cannot restore system to
that point. ANy ideas why and how to fix?
1 answer Last reply
More about system restore failure

    There may be corrupted data in system Restore.
    Turn off/on System Restore to delete corrupted files:
    Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore.
    Click System Restore Settings on left side.
    Check "Turn off System Restore", click OK, follow prompts and reboot.
    This deletes ALL Restore Points including corruption.
    Then go back and turn on system Restore and create a Restore Point.
    Otherwise:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/newsgroups/faqsrwxp.mspx

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    "mrdsclass" <mrdsclass@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am running windows xp home spak 1. I tried to use system restore for
    >the
    > last 20 system points on my list. ever one ends with cannot restore system
    > that point. ANy ideas why and how to fix?

System Restore Microsoft Windows XP