New EQ1 expansion Dragons of Norrath- beta question

Last response: in Video Games
January 11, 2005 10:55:05 PM

I just signed up for beta testing of this game but I never got
anything by email yet. This is my first time for any EQ beta testing
and I was wondering if I was supposed to get something right away or
if that would be later?
January 12, 2005 4:16:31 AM

Impmon <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in news:p 8t8u0d7am5gpebjqdkli6q9t2unanc6ni@
4ax.com:

> I just signed up for beta testing of this game but I never got
> anything by email yet. This is my first time for any EQ beta testing
> and I was wondering if I was supposed to get something right away or
> if that would be later?

You dont' always get an email stating you are in. I've been in several
betas for Sony. One way to find out is to try to log in the beta forum, if
you can find the URL for it. I recall someone posted a link to that forum
a few days ago. Another way to find out is to go to the test server and
see if there's another server there besides the main test one (that's how I
found out I was in the Discord beta).
Anonymous
January 13, 2005 6:26:53 AM

"Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in message
news:p 8t8u0d7am5gpebjqdkli6q9t2unanc6ni@4ax.com...
> I just signed up for beta testing of this game but I never got
> anything by email yet. This is my first time for any EQ beta testing
> and I was wondering if I was supposed to get something right away or
> if that would be later?

Dunno, got my email today.....

Hopefully will get time to beta it (yaa betabuff level 70 characters).
!