New EQ1 expansion Dragons of Norrath- beta question

I just signed up for beta testing of this game but I never got
anything by email yet. This is my first time for any EQ beta testing
and I was wondering if I was supposed to get something right away or
if that would be later?
More about expansion dragons norrath beta question

    Impmon <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in news:p8t8u0d7am5gpebjqdkli6q9t2unanc6ni@
    4ax.com:

    > I just signed up for beta testing of this game but I never got
    > anything by email yet. This is my first time for any EQ beta testing
    > and I was wondering if I was supposed to get something right away or
    > if that would be later?

    You dont' always get an email stating you are in. I've been in several
    betas for Sony. One way to find out is to try to log in the beta forum, if
    you can find the URL for it. I recall someone posted a link to that forum
    a few days ago. Another way to find out is to go to the test server and
    see if there's another server there besides the main test one (that's how I
    found out I was in the Discord beta).

    "Impmon" <impmon@digi.mon> wrote in message
    > I just signed up for beta testing of this game but I never got
    > anything by email yet. This is my first time for any EQ beta testing
    > and I was wondering if I was supposed to get something right away or
    > if that would be later?

    Dunno, got my email today.....

    Hopefully will get time to beta it (yaa betabuff level 70 characters).

Games Email Video Games