Sign in with
Your question

Bf3 Vehicles n giggles

Last response: in Video Games
January 30, 2012 12:14:06 PM

Hello there!

I have been playing bf3 for a while now and I enjoy tanking and flying the heli like a boss(not really). I believe that the russian tank scope is superior to the american tank scope and that the american heli is much more nimble while the russian heli can take more damage before being "disabled". Also I find it funny that if you put a MAV above a friendly chopper when it is on the ground and it takes off into it resulting in the much larger heli blowing up/suicide :lol:  . Now I know this isn't very nice, but the reactions are hilarious. Half the time the people think they got rammed by some random jet flying two feet off the ground(lol?). Also I am not sure if this works all the time but when you shoot a friendly heli with a tank when it is off the ground the heli sometimes goes flying into the ground. Hopefully this will get patched sometime in the future so bored guys like me don't torment the poor heli's whenever we get bored xD. Lastly Jihad jeep is the best productive trolling method out there. I just wish you could mod a radio into the jeep that plays allah akbar or what have you before ramming and blowing up the unfortunate oblivious tanker/aa/ building full of camping snipers. If anyone else has anything funny/interesting/ whatever to add please do. let the discussion begin! Remember- trolling is an art!

More about : bf3 vehicles giggles

January 30, 2012 1:31:08 PM

you know, even though I don't play the game, this was a fun read. Kudos to you sir, and creative trolling is an art indeed.
January 30, 2012 2:45:48 PM

thanks! Glad to see a fellow trolling connoisseur out there :D 
Related resources
January 30, 2012 8:17:33 PM

Heh that's funny. I'd probably be pissed at you, though.

I really like flying the Venom for whatever reason. Sure, it doesn't have guns (for the pilot), but I really get a thrill from keeping it low and orbiting a flag while the gunners just blast the *** out of the little ants below.

I also just got my Service Star for Main Battle Tanks, so I look forward to some competent person operating the CITV station and lasing targets for me. That would be sick.

As for the other stuff, I like the kamikaze jeeps, but when you put 6 packs of C4 on them. BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!
January 30, 2012 9:12:03 PM

wolfram23 said:
Heh that's funny. I'd probably be pissed at you, though.

I really like flying the Venom for whatever reason. Sure, it doesn't have guns (for the pilot), but I really get a thrill from keeping it low and orbiting a flag while the gunners just blast the *** out of the little ants below.

I also just got my Service Star for Main Battle Tanks, so I look forward to some competent person operating the CITV station and lasing targets for me. That would be sick.

As for the other stuff, I like the kamikaze jeeps, but when you put 6 packs of C4 on them. BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!

I only do it to people who piss me off or for the giggles for a min or so. I play on a server that has five second vehicle respawn so it doesn't really affect the game (also the heli's have like an average 20 seconds of air time LOL). The transport heli's are also fun when you put c4 on them and leave them by an enemy base resulting in a awesome trap xD. I am quite the tanker myself I got I think the 2nd service star or so for mbt. The CITV station really helps with those pesky heli's cause it one shots them
I assume you play on pc so we should play together sometime and pwn it up in a tank n heli. sgtpepper500 is my acc name if you ever want to add me.
January 31, 2012 10:19:21 AM

I would really like to find some people I could play with that are reasonably good. I get so tired of playing with people who don't even go for the objective and just sit there and pad their k/d
January 31, 2012 12:03:58 PM

wolfram23 said:

Only people who have got their MBT service star can sit in the CITV station. Most times you will be in the CITV station and asomeone else will be driving. Just make sure the driver has guided shells. These are good against aircraft as well as land vehicles.
January 31, 2012 12:29:06 PM

Hawkeye22 said:
Only people who have got their MBT service star can sit in the CITV station. Most times you will be in the CITV station and asomeone else will be driving. Just make sure the driver has guided shells. These are good against aircraft as well as land vehicles.

Indeed. CITV station combined with the guided shell destroys all and even more when your gunner has a jav- hop out fire hop in rinse and repeat xD
January 31, 2012 1:49:34 PM

Are you sure about that? Because I've had other people hop into my CITV station, but of course I have no idea if they also have the upgrade. When I'm in a tank the third slot shows up. Hm.

Anyway I had fun in Caspian Border last night, went 24-4, and I was 16-0 in a tank lol. Twice I blew up a jeep coming at me only to get the anti-explosives badges because they were loaded with C4 haha! The first time, it was so close that the wreckage launched into me. I also shot a chopper down with a regular shell lol. It was at the gas station and he started firing rockets at me so I drove right at him to get out of LoS/under him. Then he flew straight ahead and low, BOOM got him right in the ass. Such a fun game!!!

sgtpepper, I'll have to add you tonight. I'm The_Wolfram23. Anybody feel free to add me. I like to play Hardcore servers but I'm good with whatever has low latency for me (in Canada). The NCIX servers are usually pretty good for non-hardcore matches.
January 31, 2012 2:04:26 PM

wolfram23 said:
Are you sure about that? Because I've had other people hop into my CITV station, but of course I have no idea if they also have the upgrade. When I'm in a tank the third slot shows up. Hm.

It's showing a 3rd seat when you are in the tank so that you know you have 3 seats available to you. If someone else was in the CITV station it's because he has already unlocked it for himself. I've tested this with friends.
January 31, 2012 2:38:05 PM

Hawkeye22 said:
It's showing a 3rd seat when you are in the tank so that you know you have 3 seats available to you. If someone else was in the CITV station it's because he has already unlocked it for himself. I've tested this with friends.

Hmm well ok. It's just really weird lol. For some reason, nobody ever sat in a CITV station while I was driving until after I unlocked it. I guess that's just a crazy coincidence.
January 31, 2012 2:38:30 PM

wolfram23 said:

Anyway I had fun in Caspian Border last night, went 24-4, and I was 16-0 in a tank lol. Twice I blew up a jeep coming at me only to get the anti-explosives badges because they were loaded with C4 haha! The first time, it was so close that the wreckage launched into me. I also shot a chopper down with a regular shell lol. It was at the gas station and he started firing rockets at me so I drove right at him to get out of LoS/under him. Then he flew straight ahead and low, BOOM got him right in the ass. Such a fun game!!!

sgtpepper, I'll have to add you tonight. I'm The_Wolfram23. Anybody feel free to add me. I like to play Hardcore servers but I'm good with whatever has low latency for me (in Canada). The NCIX servers are usually pretty good for non-hardcore matches.

Alright cool. I'll see if I can catch you on Friday. I also love shooting heli's out of the sky with the mbt! it is quite satisfying after the heli has been buzzing around you shooting those little rockets at you. Although I love flying the viper cause it is ridiculously agile. The game can being super epic at times, but usually ultra lame teammates ruin it for me especially in 64 player conquest where my team has no points and they are all sniping on mountains and on top of that stupid antenna in Caspian border.
January 31, 2012 2:52:32 PM

sgtpepper500 said:
Alright cool. I'll see if I can catch you on Friday. I also love shooting heli's out of the sky with the mbt! it is quite satisfying after the heli has been buzzing around you shooting those little rockets at you. Although I love flying the viper cause it is ridiculously agile. The game can being super epic at times, but usually ultra lame teammates ruin it for me especially in 64 player conquest where my team have no points and they are all sniping on mountains and on top of that stupid antenna in Caspian border.

Haha yeah, I love to play recon but if there's a lot of snipers it's just retarded. That's when I either go eng+vehicles or just pull out the MG/support class and defend a flag.

I've actually fallen in love with choppers now. The viper is sweet for sure, but I got in a little bird yesterday and had such a blast. It is stupidly agile! I was flying like 5m off the ground, ducking behind buildings to lose LoS on lasers. I even shot a couple vipers out of the sky with the gatling guns. Just unlocked heat seekers for it too, so that'll be fun next time I get to fly one.

Anyway, not sure what I'm doing Friday but hopefully we can play a bit.
January 31, 2012 6:05:16 PM

wolfram23 said:
but I got in a little bird yesterday and had such a blast. It is stupidly agile! I was flying like 5m off the ground, ducking behind buildings to lose LoS on lasers. I even shot a couple vipers out of the sky with the gatling guns. Just unlocked heat seekers for it too, so that'll be fun next time I get to fly one.

That sounds just like the old days with BF1942 Desert Combat mod. I used to fly the little bird under all the arches on the Basra map, like 3 feet off the ground
January 31, 2012 6:39:47 PM

I played the *** out of the Dessert Combat mod! Oh man what a great mod... I really hope they allow mods for BF3. I haven't looked into it yet but it seems unlikely at this point.

It would be so awesome to swap the Venom for a Blackhawk with that massive front cannon.
January 31, 2012 9:12:55 PM

Also you can get passengers on the little bird so you can have like two engineers on either side of you repairing you constantly so it can take a whole lot of firepower to take down a lb sometimes lol....
!