Which case is the best?

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
Between those 2 I would go with the Akasa case. That asus case looks like a piece of plastic garbage.

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>

Codesmith

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2003
Extreme Tech did a review of the Vento.

Anyway Taste's vary.

I have a graphic designer friend who happends to love the red Vento.

I have been trying to get him to upgrade from his beige enlight for years, but he hated everthing I suggested. Now he likes the Vento heh.

DCB_AU

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2002
Depends on how much money your prepared to spend.

Personally, a high powered PC is better than a lower powered one with a expensive case, if finances play a part.

I bought a Generic Midi 4x2 bay ATX tower case which included a good stable P4 400W PSU (tested with ASUS PC Probe) for $35Aus.

<font color=red>DCB</font color=red><font color=white>_</font color=white><font color=blue>AU</font color=blue>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Just show him the black Enlight and you might actually win him over...

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Codesmith

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2003
Right now he has a white enlight.

I have been practically begging him to let me prep it for a custom paint job, I have 400-1000 wet/dry sandpaper, sanding block, sandable primer, clear coat, rubbing compound tack cloth ext.

And he is an excellent artist, even with an airbrush. When we were in college he used to do posters of his favorite animie/comic book characters.

Spray the clear coat layers on before the airbush 100% sets and I still think we can get a reflection off of it good enough to read a newspaper in.

Plus I have seen great etching work done on plexiglax windows with a dremel tool, that would make a nice window mod.

If only I could draw :(