VX6100 from VX4400....accessories

I am contemplating upgrading from a LG Vx4400 to a VX6100. Are any of the
accessories interchangeable? I mean data cables, chargers etc. TIA

--
CorkyF
3 answers Last reply

    No. The connector is different for the charger and cables. Battery is
    different. Hate it when they do that. Motorola and Nokia have done a good
    job of staying standard. That is greatly appreciated.

    "Roughrider50" <corkyf56@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am contemplating upgrading from a LG Vx4400 to a VX6100. Are any of the
    > accessories interchangeable? I mean data cables, chargers etc. TIA
    >
    > --
    > CorkyF

    "Roughrider50" <corkyf56@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I am contemplating upgrading from a LG Vx4400 to a VX6100. Are any of the
    >accessories interchangeable? I mean data cables, chargers etc. TIA
    >
    > --
    > CorkyF

    Just toss the plug.

    One more thing on LG desktop chargers-- after many months/years of use, the
    charger light may start to flash when you insert the phone indicating a poor
    connection. If that happens, you'll need to reinsert the phone or wiggle it
    forward/backward to get a solid connection. Usually wedging a folded
    business card or something of similar size between the back of the phone and
    the charger helps.

    Ike

    "Ira Hayes" <redmanospam@xxxhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Roughrider50" <corkyf56@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >I am contemplating upgrading from a LG Vx4400 to a VX6100. Are any of the
    > >accessories interchangeable? I mean data cables, chargers etc. TIA
    > >
    > > --
    > > CorkyF
    >
    > Just toss the plug.
    >
    > One more thing on LG desktop chargers-- after many months/years of use,
    the
    > charger light may start to flash when you insert the phone indicating a
    poor
    > connection. If that happens, you'll need to reinsert the phone or wiggle
    it
    > forward/backward to get a solid connection. Usually wedging a folded
    > business card or something of similar size between the back of the phone
    and
    > the charger helps.
    >
    > Ike

    Or just use a soft rubber eraser on both the battery and charger contacts.

    John

Verizon Accessories Internet Service Providers