restore after clean up drive

I have win xp . today I use clean up in system tools in drive c and without
check the boxes that have been selected I press ok.after that when I see lose
the shortcut in my desktop I press cancel tab.unfortunately I lose my
previous my computer setting.
1-I have not my last desktop shortcut
2-In start-all programs shows empty when I select each program even in
Accessories then in System tools I have nothing
would u please help me to get previouce configurations I check restore
tools but I have only current date to restore( not before that.)

Thanks
Hosein from Iran(email: hn5_si14@hotmail.com)
2 answers Last reply
More about restore clean drive

    Hi / Bonjour *Hosein* :

    > I have win xp .

    etc

    > Thanks
    > Hosein from Iran(email: hn5_si14

    Read the answer to your previous post Hosein.

    Don't show your email adress in clear in a news group.
    Your email address can be collected by a Spammer Bot ...

    You can hide your address like this:
    hn5_si14AROBAShotmailDOTcom

    or use a service like this one:
    Cerbermail
    http://www.digipills.com/cerbermail/intro.php

    Your email adress will be legible by a human being
    but not by the spammer-bot...

    :)
    --
    Claude LaFrenière [MVP] :-)

    «My Principal Design Was To Inform, Not To Amuse Thee.»
    Lemuel Gulliver, The Travels (IV:12)
    http://climenole.serendipia.net
    Soon on www.msmvps.com
    Bientôt sur www.msmvps.com

    "Hosein" wrote:

    > I have win xp . today I use clean up in system tools in drive c and without
    > check the boxes that have been selected I press ok.after that when I see lose
    > the shortcut in my desktop I press cancel tab.unfortunately I lose my
    > previous my computer setting.
    > 1-I have not my last desktop shortcut
    > 2-In start-all programs shows empty when I select each program even in
    > Accessories then in System tools I have nothing
    > would u please help me to get previouce configurations I check restore
    > tools but I have only current date to restore( not before that.)
    >
    > Thanks
    > Hosein from Iran(email: hn5_si14@hotmail.com)

Windows XP