restore after clean up drive

Tags:
  • Windows XP
June 15, 2005 1:29:23 PM

I have win xp . today I use clean up in system tools in drive c and without
check the boxes that have been selected I press ok.after that when I see lose
the shortcut in my desktop I press cancel tab.unfortunately I lose my
previous my computer setting.
1-I have not my last desktop shortcut
2-In start-all programs shows empty when I select each program even in
Accessories then in System tools I have nothing
would u please help me to get previouce configurations I check restore
tools but I have only current date to restore( not before that.)

Thanks
Hosein from Iran(email: hn5_si14@hotmail.com)

More about : restore clean drive

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 4:58:09 PM

Hi / Bonjour *Hosein* :

> I have win xp .

etc

> Thanks
> Hosein from Iran(email: hn5_si14

Read the answer to your previous post Hosein.

Don't show your email adress in clear in a news group.
Your email address can be collected by a Spammer Bot ...

You can hide your address like this:
hn5_si14AROBAShotmailDOTcom

or use a service like this one:
Cerbermail
http://www.digipills.com/cerbermail/intro.php

Your email adress will be legible by a human being
but not by the spammer-bot...

:)
--
Claude LaFrenière [MVP] :-)

«My Principal Design Was To Inform, Not To Amuse Thee.»
Lemuel Gulliver, The Travels (IV:12)
http://climenole.serendipia.net
Soon on www.msmvps.com
Bientôt sur www.msmvps.com