Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Suggest Games of my liking

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 31, 2012 10:51:24 AM

Hi All!!!!

Recently updated my rig with HD 6770.

I want suggestions for buying PC games which were released after 2010

I LOVE & HAVE PLAYED GAMES LIKE: :love: 

NFS Most Wanted (i like Street Racing but I HATE Circuit Racing)

Resident Evil 4,5

Dead Space 1

Prototype 1

Burnout Paradise

Street Fighter IV

FIFA 09


I HATE: :pfff: 

First Person Shooting Games

Role Playing Games like Dragon Age

More about : suggest games liking

January 31, 2012 1:31:14 PM

Dead Space 2
Dirt 2 & 3
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Score
0
Related resources
January 31, 2012 1:37:56 PM

witcher 2?
Score
0
January 31, 2012 1:51:18 PM

I was going to say Witcher 2 also, but its an RPG which he "hates"
Score
0
January 31, 2012 2:46:49 PM

isn't dead space 1 an fps (with a twist), as is prototype...
Score
0
January 31, 2012 3:26:57 PM

13thmonkey said:
isn't dead space 1 an fps (with a twist), as is prototype...


No, its a 3rd person horror.
Score
0
January 31, 2012 3:40:17 PM

you run round, you shoot things, occassionaly there's a puzzle, things try to shoot you. the only difference is the over the shoudler viewpoint, yes?
Score
0
January 31, 2012 3:44:52 PM

Yes.

The clue is in the name... First-person shooter (fps)

Games in which the player character is visible on-screen are know as Third-person shooters.

Score
0
January 31, 2012 5:14:31 PM

Gothams Finest said:
Dead Space 2
Dirt 2 & 3
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City

Is'nt DIRT a Circuit Racing Game???

Have played Arkham Asylum & will surely play Arkham City

Yup i hate RPGs
Score
0
January 31, 2012 5:20:38 PM

I start getting Motion Sickness when i play FPS

& i really love playing combat & horror games.
Score
0
January 31, 2012 6:32:18 PM

ajay_raj1988 said:
Is'nt DIRT a Circuit Racing Game???

Have played Arkham Asylum & will surely play Arkham City

Yup i hate RPGs


Its a rally game, but their is some circuit racing.

I know you dont like first person games but Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a quality horror game. It isnt an FPS game (there isn't evan any weapons in the game) its just from the first person perspective. I highly recommend it.
Score
0
February 1, 2012 4:23:39 PM

Gothams Finest said:
Its a rally game, but their is some circuit racing.

I know you dont like first person games but Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a quality horror game. It isnt an FPS game (there isn't evan any weapons in the game) its just from the first person perspective. I highly recommend it.

Saw the trailer of AMNESIA. Looks interesting.

I don't like RALLY GAMES as well. Any other CAR / BIKE Game / Adventure/ other horror stuff? Something different :o 
Score
0
February 1, 2012 4:54:18 PM

widen your experience, I don't like, I don't like, I hate, is all I see in your posts.
Score
0
February 1, 2012 5:11:45 PM

Yeah Diversify a little.

Hate is a strong word. How do you know you don't like something without trying it?

90% of games these days fall under either FPS or RPG, because you "hate" these games, it makes it difficult to recommend any games to you.
Score
0
February 1, 2012 6:05:43 PM

13thmonkey said:
widen your experience, I don't like, I don't like, I hate, is all I see in your posts.

I have played a lot of FPS & RPG games but like i said the free flow camera causes me kind of (might sound strange) Motion Sickness.

Playing Call of Duty right now but can't play it for longer time.

Give me Resident Evil or any game like Prototype etc. i can play them for hours & finish them in a week.

When it comes to Racing Games i have played Flatout2 & MotoGP 2010 but they always feel the same like circuit racing etc. No fun like NFS MW/ Undercover/Burnout have police pursuits etc.


Score
0
February 1, 2012 6:17:21 PM

I can understand the motion sickness, common in the japanese from what I have heard.
Score
0
February 1, 2012 6:30:00 PM

13thmonkey said:
I can understand the motion sickness, common in the japanese from what I have heard.

Well i have'nt heard of the japanese motion sickness but i kind of feel dizzy :pt1cable:  & pain in the eyes when i play FPS (let me tell you, my eyes are perfectly normal :)  )

The kind of pain when you watch 3D movie of long duration.

In a NON FPS Game like RE, Dead Space or POP, you can see the reaction of the player like i like the style of LEON & CRIS REDFIELD (R.E.) when they Reload the gun, the hand to hand combat, the panting after being attacked & other stuff like that. This is not available in FPS games.

I might sound stupid but this is what i like :D 

Score
0
February 1, 2012 6:39:19 PM

how many japanese FPS's are there? they are all third PS...

Score
0
February 1, 2012 6:47:32 PM

13thmonkey said:
how many japanese FPS's are there? they are all third PS...

i don't know about the japanese stuff man i am just seeking a good game to buy. I don't care whether they are developed in japan, china or US.

okay you can just tell me the FPS stuff or a good bike/car racing game or an arcade game you've played
Score
0
February 1, 2012 7:31:18 PM

ajay_raj1988 said:
i don't know about the japanese stuff man i am just seeking a good game to buy. I don't care whether they are developed in japan, china or US.

okay you can just tell me the FPS stuff or a good bike/car racing game or an arcade game you've played


There aren't many other racing games or third person games other than the ones you have already mentioned.

Like I said before, 90% of games nowaday are FPS or RPG, so your choice is extremely limited.
Score
0

Best solution

February 1, 2012 7:32:21 PM

Have you played the Assassins Creed series? Just Cause 2? Saints Row 3? Warhammer Space Marine? All third person games.
Share
February 1, 2012 8:14:02 PM

Gothams Finest said:
Have you played the Assassins Creed series? Just Cause 2? Saints Row 3? Warhammer Space Marine? All third person games.

Heard a lot about them but never played. Thanks a lot will try them out. :hello: 
Score
0
February 1, 2012 11:40:44 PM

the typical games like resident evil are mostly found on consoles:
resident evil series, parasite eve, dino crisis, devil may cry are a few to mention. I'm not sure how many of those are available on PC, but might help you look for similar games on PC.
Score
0
February 2, 2012 1:23:38 AM

Suggestion for the Motion Sickness, Try Raising The Field of View in Games, It Helps Tremendously For most people. Most games don't have settings in game to change the FOV but if you go in their .INI files you should be able to.

-Mithness
Score
0
February 2, 2012 5:54:58 AM

Mithness said:
Suggestion for the Motion Sickness, Try Raising The Field of View in Games, It Helps Tremendously For most people. Most games don't have settings in game to change the FOV but if you go in their .INI files you should be able to.

-Mithness

Thanks man that was very useful. Heard about it for the first time. Will try it out.
Score
0
Anonymous
February 2, 2012 11:58:35 AM

I would highly recommend Just Cause 2, a great game.
Score
0
February 2, 2012 5:58:25 PM

Quote:
I would highly recommend Just Cause 2, a great game.

Yeah Babyyyyyy!!!!

Just Cause 2 looks like my style of game.

Thanks 2 you & @gothamsfinest
Score
0
February 3, 2012 12:09:13 AM

Need For Speed World, free online game to download, it's an MMO. Graphics are 128mb minimum specifications, quite nice. Some stuff on the game you have to buy, i spent £11 altogether on stuff, i thought it was worth it though. You can either download a maximum version (with full graphics) which is around a 2GB download but it downloads fast from EA servers, and i don't know how small the medium version is. Lots of people play online, and i have to say there are a load of tracks to play on, and cop pursuit modes. The amount of tracks in the game makes up for it not having a single player campaign. Although you can race single player on the tracks with AI and win In-Game-Cash and Prize Draws like in multiplayer.

You can customise your car, put vinyls on it, change its paint, change separate parts of the car's paint, change the wheels, change alot of things. I think it is the most customisable Need For Speed game, only that some cars you have to buy with real money, but they have alternative styles of cars of the same model that you can buy with in-game-cash.

Type into Google Need For Speed World, it's a part of the Play4Free series, but is the most popular game, reached a couple of million users.
Score
0
February 3, 2012 7:50:44 AM

gratuitous space battles, demo available, silly but fun.
Score
0
Anonymous
February 3, 2012 9:29:43 AM

ajay_raj1988 said:
Yeah Babyyyyyy!!!!

Just Cause 2 looks like my style of game.

Thanks 2 you & @gothamsfinest


Just thought of another you might like. APB: Reloaded, its a free to play online third person shooter, a bit like GTA but in a different flavour. I've had many fun nights on that game with my friends.
Score
0
February 3, 2012 5:41:20 PM

Quote:
Just thought of another you might like. APB: Reloaded, its a free to play online third person shooter, a bit like GTA but in a different flavour. I've had many fun nights on that game with my friends.

APB looks good :) 
Score
0
February 13, 2012 8:39:53 PM

Best answer selected by ajay_raj1988.
Score
0
February 13, 2012 9:42:03 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
0
!