Not open for further replies.

ajay_raj1988

Distinguished
May 23, 2010
Hi All!!!!

Recently updated my rig with HD 6770.

I want suggestions for buying PC games which were released after 2010

I LOVE & HAVE PLAYED GAMES LIKE: :love:

NFS Most Wanted (i like Street Racing but I HATE Circuit Racing)

Resident Evil 4,5

Dead Space 1

Prototype 1

Burnout Paradise

Street Fighter IV

FIFA 09

I HATE: :pfff:

First Person Shooting Games

Role Playing Games like Dragon Age

ajay_raj1988

Distinguished
May 23, 2010

Is'nt DIRT a Circuit Racing Game???

Have played Arkham Asylum & will surely play Arkham City

Yup i hate RPGs

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

Its a rally game, but their is some circuit racing.

I know you dont like first person games but Amnesia: The Dark Descent is a quality horror game. It isnt an FPS game (there isn't evan any weapons in the game) its just from the first person perspective. I highly recommend it.

ajay_raj1988

Distinguished
May 23, 2010

Saw the trailer of AMNESIA. Looks interesting.

I don't like RALLY GAMES as well. Any other CAR / BIKE Game / Adventure/ other horror stuff? Something different :eek:

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
Yeah Diversify a little.

Hate is a strong word. How do you know you don't like something without trying it?

90% of games these days fall under either FPS or RPG, because you "hate" these games, it makes it difficult to recommend any games to you.

ajay_raj1988

Distinguished
May 23, 2010

I have played a lot of FPS & RPG games but like i said the free flow camera causes me kind of (might sound strange) Motion Sickness.

Playing Call of Duty right now but can't play it for longer time.

Give me Resident Evil or any game like Prototype etc. i can play them for hours & finish them in a week.

When it comes to Racing Games i have played Flatout2 & MotoGP 2010 but they always feel the same like circuit racing etc. No fun like NFS MW/ Undercover/Burnout have police pursuits etc.

ajay_raj1988

Distinguished
May 23, 2010

Well i have'nt heard of the japanese motion sickness but i kind of feel dizzy :pt1cable: & pain in the eyes when i play FPS (let me tell you, my eyes are perfectly normal :) )

The kind of pain when you watch 3D movie of long duration.

In a NON FPS Game like RE, Dead Space or POP, you can see the reaction of the player like i like the style of LEON & CRIS REDFIELD (R.E.) when they Reload the gun, the hand to hand combat, the panting after being attacked & other stuff like that. This is not available in FPS games.

I might sound stupid but this is what i like :D

ajay_raj1988

Distinguished
May 23, 2010

i don't know about the japanese stuff man i am just seeking a good game to buy. I don't care whether they are developed in japan, china or US.

okay you can just tell me the FPS stuff or a good bike/car racing game or an arcade game you've played

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011

There aren't many other racing games or third person games other than the ones you have already mentioned.

Like I said before, 90% of games nowaday are FPS or RPG, so your choice is extremely limited.

ajay_raj1988

Distinguished
May 23, 2010

Heard a lot about them but never played. Thanks a lot will try them out. :hello:

the typical games like resident evil are mostly found on consoles:
resident evil series, parasite eve, dino crisis, devil may cry are a few to mention. I'm not sure how many of those are available on PC, but might help you look for similar games on PC.

Mithness

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
Suggestion for the Motion Sickness, Try Raising The Field of View in Games, It Helps Tremendously For most people. Most games don't have settings in game to change the FOV but if you go in their .INI files you should be able to.

-Mithness

Status
Not open for further replies.