Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box worth getting with DRM?

skaz

Distinguished
Hello,

I saw the post that listed Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box for $5 through amazon digital services. I also noticed on the game listing it says.

"EA DISCLAIMER:

Internet connection, online authentication and acceptance of end user license agreement required to play. To access online features, you must register online with the enclosed serial code. Only one registration is available per game. EA online terms & conditions and feature updates can be found at www.ea.com. You must be 13+ to register with EA online. This game uses SecuROM anti-piracy technology by Sony DADC. For more information about SecuROM, visit www.securom.com

EA may retire online features after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com.

Includes software that collects data online necessary to provide ingame advertising."

Anyone have any personal experience with this game and its DRM and advertising software? Any issues or what not?

I don't mind the internet connection requirement. I'm more concerned with the software that collects data to "provide" ingame advertising. Thanks for any input.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
I'm not worried about it as its an older game. I bought through Steam for $5 for my kids and they love it.
Enjoy the game.
I haven't registered it, i just press cancel and let my boys play the SP.

TRENDING THREADS