EQ2: Level 20 Cleric spell

Hi ALL;

At level 20 I received a spell called Faith Respect. The description just
says "forces respect for the cleric". I've cast this on group members, and
mobs and all the message says is something like, "this has no effect " or
similar message.

Could someone please tell me what this spell does and when to use it?

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Doctorzoid

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Doctorzoid wrote:

> At level 20 I received a spell called Faith Respect. The description just
> says "forces respect for the cleric". I've cast this on group members, and
> mobs and all the message says is something like, "this has no effect " or
> similar message.
>
> Could someone please tell me what this spell does and when to use it?

It will cause players who are lower level than you to use the /bow emote
to you. They might even have to be of the priest archetype, I'm not sure.
Never bought it because it's not really in the style of my character to
make people bow to her. :/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com

On Antonia Bayle (EQ):
[30 Iksar Templar] Viizanafyaeth Newleaf
[11 High Elf Brawler] Foxeye

On Order (Horizons):
[10 Monk/Druid Saris] Foxeye

"Doctorzoid" <Doctorzoid@nospam.net> wrote in message

> Hi ALL;
>
> At level 20 I received a spell called Faith Respect. The description just
> says "forces respect for the cleric". I've cast this on group members,
and
> mobs and all the message says is something like, "this has no effect " or
> similar message.
>
> Could someone please tell me what this spell does and when to use it?
>
> Thank you in advance for your time and help.
>
> Doctorzoid

It's a "fluff" spell you get on reaching level 20, all classes get some form
of it (I got a nifty hunting hawk which looks nice, but may help me out when
I run for cover apparently...) - the cleric spell makes (as in no control)
other people bow before you, but I think it can only be cast upon people
lower than your level (I think this may have been posted earlier by Annie or
Foxeye?).

I have seen a mage one where a person can turn into a frog, and a
swashbuckler one where I keep on fanning myself as the I think the caster is
wonderful....lol

eq2.najena.floriana

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Pamela Carlton wrote:

> I have seen a mage one where a person can turn into a frog, and a
> swashbuckler one where I keep on fanning myself as the I think the caster is
> wonderful....lol

My husband has the one that can make me dance. He loves doing it while I'm
on autofollow, so I chase after him like a crazed maniac. :p

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jerelyn Foxeye -- http://www.foxeye-art.com

On Antonia Bayle (EQ):
[30 Iksar Templar] Viizanafyaeth Newleaf
[11 High Elf Brawler] Foxeye

On Order (Horizons):
[10 Monk/Druid Saris] Foxeye

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:11:43 +1100, "Pamela Carlton"
<lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote:

>I have seen a mage one where a person can turn into a frog, and a
>swashbuckler one where I keep on fanning myself as the I think the caster is
>wonderful....lol

Does anyone know where the Swashbuckler one can be bought ?

And what's with all the carrots ?

"Mark Morrison" <drdpikeuk@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:11:43 +1100, "Pamela Carlton"
> <lambchop@whocareswhere.com> wrote:
>
> >I have seen a mage one where a person can turn into a frog, and a
> >swashbuckler one where I keep on fanning myself as the I think the caster
is
> >wonderful....lol
>
> Does anyone know where the Swashbuckler one can be bought ?

I'll check with him - I was too embarrassed to say it was a guildie making
me do it....hehehe

nothing that a quick /rude didn't fix of course

--
eq2.najena.Simonette
eq2.najena.Floriana

"Doctorzoid" <Doctorzoid@nospam.net> wrote in message

> Hi ALL;
>
> At level 20 I received a spell called Faith Respect. The description just
> says "forces respect for the cleric". I've cast this on group members,
> and mobs and all the message says is something like, "this has no effect "
> or similar message.
>
> Could someone please tell me what this spell does and when to use it?
>
> Thank you in advance for your time and help.
>
> Doctorzoid

HAHAHAhahahahaa.....what a great response. I can't wait to try it. I haven't
seen these others yet, but can't wait..

Thanks for the help.

Doctorzoid