Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Need help finding some games ill enjoy

Last response: in Video Games
February 1, 2012 5:42:28 AM

I enjoy economy games like capitalism 2 and gamebiz tropico

i also enjoy racing games im going to be getting a racing wheel soon.

zombie games like call of duty zombies or l4d pref fps but third person and top down is ok sometimes

freeroam games like gta saints row etc

tycoon/simulation games

games where u can build stuff like garrys mod

rpgs like fallout i pref guns over swords and magic

some platformers are ok too

February 1, 2012 6:32:44 AM

I really like Tropico 1 and 2 haven't played the other one though. I liked the games majesty 1 and 2. Galactic Civilizations 2 and the 2 expansions.
Score
February 1, 2012 7:44:31 AM

Ive tryed Majesty 2 it was a little boering to me i rented a civ game a while back ill check that one out
Score
Related resources
February 3, 2012 12:50:55 AM

do you like racing games? Can you post your computer specifications please so i can get an idea about what games i can recommend to you. Your graphics card, your processor and your memory. Command & Conquer, do you like RTS games?
Score
February 3, 2012 1:37:46 AM

Specs: 2.8 ghz dual core geforce 9400 gt 2 gigs of ram 1 gig usable windows 7

I likw racing games that use drifting

Rts not really

I enjoy rpgs like fallout i dont really like swords and magic

zombie fps like l4d cod zombies

games where u can build stuff like garrys mod

freeroam games
Score
February 3, 2012 4:51:18 AM

The best "freeroam" non fantasy game I've is Fallout 3. I didn't enjoy Fallout: New Vegas as much though.

The Mass Effect series is pretty good. It has a good storyline with many quests, but it's not a free roaming game like Fallout 3. It's one of the very few 3rd person games that I play.

If you want to try a really different game that allows you to build, explore, trade and fight, then check out X3 - Reunion and X3 - Terran Conflict. They are sequels to the older X - Beyond the Frontier and X2 - The Return. This is one of the few space combat sims out there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_%28computer_game_series%...
Score
February 3, 2012 6:46:43 AM

Hard to recommend games for someone who doesnt have an open mind
Score

Best solution

February 3, 2012 8:24:49 AM

Its worth checking the STALKER series out (yes I do rate them highly). They have rpg like elements, mini economies (factions), zombies/mutants and its pretty much free roam.

Killing Floor is nice if you want a zombie game as it has an arcade like feel similar to the CoD maps. IMO its much more enjoyable then L4D as a pickup and play title.

The CIV series are a nice economy/tech focused tbs which you might like.

If your willing to go out of your comfort zone you might really enjoy the total war series. Its half turn based economy building, half real time epic battles.
February 3, 2012 2:02:32 PM

FlintIronStagg said:
Hard to recommend games for someone who doesnt have an open mind

Richard Dawkins - It's good to have an open mind, but not so open that your head falls of.

I don't know what games to recommend to your specification OP, it seems like you need an upgrade of hardware to be honest if you want to play some newer games. I was going to suggest Need For Speed World, it's a free roam racing game as well, it's a massive online player. It's just that you'd certainly need to upgrade your current system.
Score
February 4, 2012 3:25:07 AM

ive played nfs world it wasnt that laggy i think it had to be on low tho
Score
February 4, 2012 3:26:26 AM

which stalker game do u think is the best? i have killing floor its decent but i got board quickly
Score
February 4, 2012 3:28:03 AM

i have an open mind if theres anything u can recommend even if its notthing like the genres iv sayd i liked ill check anything out really
Score
February 4, 2012 4:32:46 PM

zolton33 said:
Have you tried hell gate? a free to play mmorpg set in a future world the controls take a bit of getting use to. You can use dual guns and such. http://hellgate.t3fun.com/home/home.aspx

lol, suggesting the worst paid games, that then went free to play.
Score
February 4, 2012 4:36:43 PM

I can recommend fallout 3 too. I really liked this game.
it should run on your system.
Score
February 4, 2012 7:58:09 PM

Ive beaten fallout3
Score
February 4, 2012 9:40:33 PM

psychodegu said:
lol, suggesting the worst paid games, that then went free to play.

Not sure what your point is to be honest. Yes it is a free to play game but its not so terrible once you get past the learning curve. And i'm sorry but there are very few mmorpg type games that are not fully fantasy based. And the op asked about games that were not fully fantasy based. So i suggested this. We each play games differently and as such we each have our own views and opinions. What might be a terrible game for you may be an awesome game for some one else.
Score
February 15, 2012 12:30:32 AM

Best answer selected by Brandigler.
Score
February 15, 2012 2:48:56 PM

This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Score
!