Outlook 2002 Internet links open very slow

I am using Outlook to read my POP email not Outlook express. When ever I
click on a hyperlink from my email it takes a very long time for IE to open
then it takes a long time to open the URL. If I copy the link directly in to
IE no problem.

I am running all the latest office and XP patches and service packs. The
verson of IE I am using is IE6 SP2.

I have tried deleting all my cookies and cache.

Thanks,
Mark
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook 2002 internet links open slow

    NML <NML@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I am using Outlook to read my POP email not Outlook express. When ever I
    >click on a hyperlink from my email it takes a very long time for IE to open
    >then it takes a long time to open the URL. If I copy the link directly in to
    >IE no problem.

    If you do not get further help from here, post this to

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233

    I have the same problem with outlook 2003. When I reboot it is fixed, but it
    comes back after a while... Very annoying indeed!

    "Thorsten Matzner" wrote:

    > NML <NML@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I am using Outlook to read my POP email not Outlook express. When ever I
    > >click on a hyperlink from my email it takes a very long time for IE to open
    > >then it takes a long time to open the URL. If I copy the link directly in to
    > >IE no problem.
    >
    > If you do not get further help from here, post this to
    >
    > --
    > (tm)
    > ICQ: 192649233

Internet Explorer Outlook 2002 Windows XP