Status
Not open for further replies.

wjhanson

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
PC - HP380T - Intel I7 -Win 7 Home Prem. 64-bit - Video ATI Radeon HD5570

Installed Dead Rising 2 but opens to Games for Windows. Signed in but get error code 8015403A. have updated as advised but game won't open. Thanks.

Solution
Games for Windows LIVE error code 8015403A

The Games for Windows LIVE error code 8015403A currently links to the wrong website. You will need to manually sign in at xbox.com using your same Games for Windows LIVE email address and navigate to the account management screen where you will be prompted to accept the new LIVE Terms of Service. Once you have accepted the new Terms of Service, you will be able to successfully log into the Games for Windows LIVE client.

Gothams Finest

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2011
Games for Windows LIVE error code 8015403A

The Games for Windows LIVE error code 8015403A currently links to the wrong website. You will need to manually sign in at xbox.com using your same Games for Windows LIVE email address and navigate to the account management screen where you will be prompted to accept the new LIVE Terms of Service. Once you have accepted the new Terms of Service, you will be able to successfully log into the Games for Windows LIVE client.

Solution

wjhanson

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010

Have PC, not XBOX, but I did sign in at xbox.com but wasn't prompted to "accept" new terms of service. Where are they?

wjhanson

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2010
I signed up under another game and screen di show to accept terms which I did. But when I go to play game that I put on computer, I get this message.

Games for Windows must verify release date of your game. Please make sure that your computer is connected to the internet. No personal information will be sent to Microsoft. A Live ID is not required. Game won't open.

Status
Not open for further replies.