Borderlands lan

Yaguara

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Well, i have a problem...

I want to play borderlands on lan, using tungle.

When i go in tunngle and login in, choose borderlands... than in game, when i click on join the gam e i get maybe 1 or no games to join. And that game my friend can't find on his list...

So, why i don't see the whole list of games??

Thanks for your time,

ricardois

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2011

I really don't like tunngle, when me and my brother were trying to play on lan with tunngle, we didn't see each other, i think it is related to be using the same IP, better to play on LAN only you guys, if need more players use hamachi or some related Virtual Lan Program.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
Why is it that I get a feeling you've got a pirated copy? I don't want to put you on the spot but if you and your friends had a legit copy, then you'd simply play using the multiplayer option, no?

Anyways, ever tried Hamachi (Virtual Lan Program). You might need to get a fix for it (google it) but it worked for me in the past for LAN only games. Perhaps Borderlands would work for you.

or

Go buy it on STEAM. I've seen it go down to 5$ a few weeks ago (or 10$ with all the expansions). Might be worth it rather than installing a Virtual Lan Program that'll screw/slow your internet connection.

My 2 cent.

Alex

G

Actually, you can even play online multiplayer with a cracked copy!