How to get rid of the "dial-up" window

I just got DSL, after years of dial-up. How do I get rid of the pesky
dial-up window, every time I go online. Isn't there a setting where I
don't have to close it out? I'd like it to be "gone."

Thanks,

Perk
1 answer Last reply
More about dial window

    Control panel, Internet Options, Connections Tab, "Never dial a
    connection", OK.

    Tim N.Perkins wrote:
    > I just got DSL, after years of dial-up. How do I get rid of the pesky
    > dial-up window, every time I go online. Isn't there a setting where I
    > don't have to close it out? I'd like it to be "gone."
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Perk

Dial Up Connection Microsoft Windows XP