How to get rid of the "dial-up" window

June 16, 2005 3:05:37 PM

I just got DSL, after years of dial-up. How do I get rid of the pesky
dial-up window, every time I go online. Isn't there a setting where I
don't have to close it out? I'd like it to be "gone."

Thanks,

Perk

More about : rid dial window

Anonymous
June 18, 2005 4:27:28 PM

Control panel, Internet Options, Connections Tab, "Never dial a
connection", OK.

!